Viuda de Candido Gastelurrutia was founded in 1932. It initially started work with own manufacturing machinery. With the passage of time it was modernized and specialized in machining more complex parts up to the point where it is currently.
TRANSFER TO NEW FACILITIES
At the end of the year 2008 we moved to the new pavilion located in the industrial area Eitua.
As a sample of our commitment to the environment, we obtain the certificate ISO 14001.
In order to improve our management system, we obtain the certificate PREMIE.
As a sample to our commitment to quality, we obtain the certificate ISO 9001.
FIRST NUMERICAL CONTROL
The first numerical control is acquired in the year 1990, we are betting for the modernization and for the new technologies.
It is in the year 1981, when VCG was about to celebrate its fiftieth anniversary in business, when the company became a corporation.
AUTOMATIC CAM LATHES
The first automatic cam lathes are acquired.
This year is the first major expansion of the original facilities.
VCG SET UP
It was in 1932 when Cándido Gastelurrutia set up the company that we know today.